Since the weather was massively unpredictable this weekend so in the tradition of Brits everywhere we hit a stately home run by the National Trust , Dyrham Park
The weekend guest and I have succumbed to joint membership ( under intense pressure to make a commitment by the NT Membership officers ) However it does mean you can move straight to the front of the queue,past families taking an inordinate amount of time trying to count up exactly how many children they have with them .
Even got to skip the queues for the tea shop since having forgotten to take the flapjack to the campsite last weekend , have a mountain of it to get through so we took a couple of chunk and a flask of tea and enjoyed the breif sun spells in the garden ,the mix was a little crumbly this time but all good for an overly friendly peacock
made with oats cranberries hemp seeds , pumpkin seeds , sunflower seed goji berries.
* 250g oats
* 250g soft light brown sugar
* 225g butter
6 tbsp of golden syrup
* 100g of the cranberries hemp seeds , pumpkin seeds , sunflower seed goji berries.
- Melt the butter add sugar and golden syrup
- stir in the oats cranberries hemp seeds , pumpkin seeds , sunflower seed goji berries.
- place in a non stick baking tray lined with greaseproof paper 18cmX20
- Baked at 175degC for 30 mins , I found it best to then leave overnight and cut the next day