If you are looking for something to do with your pumpkin see my post from last year Death of a Pumpkin
Lots of lovely courgettes still appearing in the vegebox and working at home this lunchtime Got a few eggs about to go off and heading to evil London for a few days …. so something very green for lunch .
2 large courgettes – finely grated
3 large eggs
2 tbsp of crumbly cheese feta would be fine
1tsp of butter
Salt and Pepper
- Grate two large courgettes gently cooked in olive oil with some roasted garlic
- Beat together the eggs with some salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a oven-proof saucepan, pour over the egg , add the courgettes and sprinkle over the cheese
- Cook on a low heat until all but the top is still soft
- Place under a high grill till set .
- Place on the hob and pour over the eggs,
- Place the pan under a hot grill dotted with a little butter , grill on a medium heat until golden brown
Serve with green salad or use the fritatta as a accompaniment to meat or fish. Here is the action shot……..
Powered by ScribeFire.