While I love mashed potatoes its actually quite tricky to do enough for one ,but for something delicious and creamy absorbing of the most tasty stew might I reccomended mashed butter beans .
Mashed Butter Beans
- A can 400g of butter bean, draimed of half the liquid keep half for simmering
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- Few sprigs of chopped parsley
- Simmer the butter bean with the garlic in the remaining liquid from the can for 10 minites
- Mash the beans some chopped parsley.
- Don’t even need butter they are so creamy .
The lamb is some more slow roast lamb from the freezer The portions come from the freezer perfectly , this stew by adding some sliced onions and a slosh more of red wine to the forzen lamb portion in a plan simmered on a medium heat for approx 30 minutes
Mmmm now what should I read from my library selection today…
Powered by ScribeFire.