Very Very easy but tasty, not to sweet , I like it cold but you could have it hot with a little vanilla ice cream. This works with apples , peaches or apricots.
250g of Puff Pastry
4 medium conference pears
4 tbsp of caster sugar
- Core the pears and finely slice , place in a bowl scatter over two thirds of the sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200deg C
- Roll out the puff pastry , into a rectangular shape approx 0.5 cm thick
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Fork the centre of the rectangle layer over the pear slices
- Return to the oven and bake for a further 10 minutes
- Remove from the oven , scatter over the remaining sugar and leave to cool.
Powered by ScribeFire.