Having made some lovely Elderflower cordial last weekend after a long walk along the Kennet and Avon Canal towpath these were a delicious cool taste of summer , a look incredibly pretty .
Jelly is one of those minimum effort maximum impact dishes You could definitely eat these with some fresh vanilla ice cream.
1/2 pint of elderflower cordial
1/2 pint of water
1 sachet of gelatine
A handful of elderflowers removed from stalks
- Bring the water to a boil in a pan
- Scatter over the gelatine and whisk well
- Add the elderflower cordial and allow to cool for 3 hours he jelly should have begun to set
- Mix through some elderflower
- Fill champagne flutes or wine glases
- Refridgerate for at least 12 hours
Other Jelly Recipes