We go through two massive white cabbages a week as we tend to have it instead of rice with curry’s and make homemade coleslaw. But a kebab salad is a classic. Nothing nicer than a kebab, this is a delicious and healthy option which I could eat every day.
Pomegranate Chicken Kebab
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp of pomegranate molasses
- 1 garlic glove
- 1 tsp of dried chillis
- Marinate the chicken for a few hours
- Grill the chicken thighs
- Finely slice and serve on a toasted wrap with salad (below) and a drizzle of mint yogurt.
- 6 handfuls of white cabbage freshly shredded
- 1 handful of fresh tomatoes roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaf
- ½ small red onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of mixed olives roughly chopped.
- 2 tbsp of preserved lemons – recipe here